RE: has the list limped to the side of the wrong road?

It's in a slim jewelcase, not the cheesy cardboard slide-out that the US
1000 Oceans single is in.

1000 Oceans (album version) 4:17
Hey Jupiter (live non-lp version) 4:31
Upside Down (live non-lp version) 5:47

The 'Upside Down' has a false start and some audience patter - I can't tell
which tour it was from.