whoa!

Hey!  Adrian, I don't care what else you've said, but "Hulk smash, Hulk strongest one there is,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!"
Come on, now!  NOBODY messes with the Hulk while I'm around.  I love that guy.  He makes me weep.  So there.  Quit now, 'nuff said, or you don't know what it means to smash.

Also, someone said that "Karin hinted a few times at the nyc show that she was tired of doing these songs.  She said something like she hears these songs when she's making out her grocery list."  I never could figure out whether she tended to screw up the words in performance because she'd forgotten the songs, gotten carried away by the music, or just gotten so bored she wasn't paying attention.  I certainly hope it's not the last, but I dunno.  'Course, I haven't seen her recently, so maybe she's gotten over that, but I'm not so sure.  "Everyman's Daughter" was a problem every time I heard it live....  Anyone?

Rose