platteville

recenty someone posted a letter indicating that they have several otr
bootlegs.  they included the show in platteville wis. as one which they
happen to have, i believe.  i was at that show and would love to have it.
whoever you are, please respond to me personally if are interested so i can
mail you a cd or tape and stamps and some non monitary compensation; that is
if you are not within a close distance to me, cuz i am a wee 30min from
platteville- southwest i think.  i would be most grateful.

man!  they played more from patience than i ever thought i would hear!  and
they played bothered!   and orphan girl!  i was one happy boy.  and the new
track on gdbd!

can't wait for the v.o.l. show in chicago coming up.  is it true that julie
miller and emmylou harris are collaborating on 'audible sigh'?
euphoria.

the stuff i thought was jewelery turned out to be chains.
ask me why I love Him? He gave riches to this poor.  one day. . .

gratitude,
brian