Re: On Topic (Monk/New OtR)

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 12:42:45 -0400, Dusty Volume wrote:

  > It'd be kinda boring to be playing the GDBD songs over and over for the
last
  > 5 years, but hey, to each his own.

  Karin hinted a few times at the nyc show that she was tired of doing
  these songs.  She said something like she hears these songs when she's
  making out her grocery list.

HI: )
You know the fact she hears them when she is making out her grocery list
could ba a good thing... In 10 years after they have settled on a new set of
songs to play over and over again in concert. Someone might yell out "Hey I
want to hear Latter Days, Go Down Easy or All I need is everything," and
they might be able to play it for them. See all bad things might have a
happy ending.

Debbie

3174685 ICQ number
Debflinch AIM AOL