Re: [monk] On topic question:

Hey, something wired is going on here.  No not Kyle thinking his
sentences are compound just because they don't make any sense.  :)

I sent that last mail to this list and the monk list and it came
straight through to the otr list immediately.  That's something that
hasn't happened in a long while.  It used to, but now it takes about an
hour for my posts to come through.  I just sent one to the otr list only
and kyle got it because he responded to it, but i didn't get it yet.  Is
it just me getting slow mail, or is anyone else getting their post about
an hour later?

yeah, jump up and shout if you make sense!