On topic question:

It just occurred to me that since Ric left the band in 96, OtR has
released exactly zero new material.  Granted, I'm not positive about
Moth, I will remember, and Anyway, but I don't think they're really new,
just stuff they've been sitting on like so much of the other stuff
they've brought out since 96.  Monk on the other hand has released two
studio albums and one live album.  One could argue that there is a
certain, yet small overlap in content from the otr years, but still
"numbers is numbers".  First, has this occurred  to anyone else?  I
remember someone running the numbers and Ric had contributed something
like 47% to all the otr albums at the time.  Secondly what do you all
think about these hypotheses?

Do you all think that:

1.  Ric was the catalyst behind Linford's genius.
2.  Ric did all the writing for OtR (I know this isn't true).
3.  Linford has writer's block.
4.  Linford is following some obscure plan to control the flow of otr
music.

And what DO you all think?  Let's get some great cross-list
conversations going here.