Re: more about love, war and stupid people

Dear lostees,

I have been thinking for a couple of days now whether or not to bring
this up, but I think that some of us need reminded of it.

I am all for intelligent disscussion, its one of the reasons why I have
remained a listee for the past year.  But when a "disscussion"
deteriorates into belligerence and insults, the only way to end it is to
STOP hitting the reply button.

When we sink to that level, we become no better then the person who
started it.

Remember what mama said,
"Ignore it and it will go away."

with all my love,
jen
Being Irish,
He had an abiding sense of tragedy
that sustained his through temporary periods of joy.
-WB Yeats