stupid people and NIN

On 4/9/00 4:45 PM, huxley00x at hotmail_com (huxley00x at hotmail_com) wrote:

>Have you read anything else I've posted?  Christianity indeed.  Gun issues
>do not concern me.  As far its concerned, I am an expert marksman, I think
>the phrase is I can pick off a knat's left testicle at 50 yards, and that's
>all you need to know :)

Now who's enerting the testosterone contest?

I'll vouch for DM, too. Yes, he'd kill someone if that someone were
threatening someone he loved. And I consider myself a fairly rational,
intelligent, mature woman, so I make this comment as a simple statement
of fact, not from over-romanticised jalapeno peppers.

Just because something sounds dramatic doesn't mean it's not true.

As far as the NIN concert, I have to clarify that I am NOT going to be
attending, unfortunately, but some dear friends of mine are, and I was
hoping to help them out a little. They ARE well-behaved and housebroken,
honestly!

Also, speaking of road trips, on the weekend of April 29-30, we're having
a party to celebrate my natal day. You're all invited.

No gnat-maiming allowed.

np: "Rhapsodie," on my roommate's stereo, after she tore my room apart
looking for "Patience." Rhinelander by osmosis!