Re: gee, thanks....

>Ask my exgirlfriend who the who was stalking her is only breathing due to
>the fact she wouldn't give me permission to kill him.

You sound so sexy when you get all neanderthal like.  I have but one
question, what makes you think you are good enough or have the guts to kill
anyone?

>The defense of a loved one. Ask my uncle who's one parole for hospitalizing
>the genetic failure who tried to rob my aunt.

Apparently that's a family trait too.  Fortunately, the law enforcement
community usually frowns on vigilantes.

>Calling the woman I'm dating stupid for running into a burning build while
>every one else is running out is a silly way to endanger your own well
>being. And she hits harder than I do.

Once again, threats of violence, I love it.  Once again, What makes you
think you or her are good enough?  I wouldn't call her stupid, I'd call her
trying too hard to prove her masculinity.