Re: otr mix up at Borders/The Early Show

Chris.Emery at ECoutlook_com writes:

<< > Sixpence None The Richer has been a fan of OTR since the start... and if
 you
 > don't have their self-titled album (the one with Kiss Me)then GO BUY IT!
 > it's the  best album released in '97 other than OK COMPUTER... it is EPIC
 > like Pet Sounds.

 Umm, let's not get carried away with our hyperbole, Chris.  It's good, but
 it ain't EPIC.

 Albums released in 1997 that are *better* than SNTR:
 Big Head Todd And The Monsters _Beautiful World_
 The Orb _Orblivion_
 King Crimson _Epitaph_
 KMFDM _$#(@&_ (symbols)
 Yes _Keys To Ascension_

 That's just off the top of my head, though. >>

sorry Mr. Emery..... three of those albums i've heard and i don't like at
all.. make that 4. regardless SNTR is a classic TIMELESS album. i AM very
picky being a musician.

Christopher F.