RE: otr mix up at Borders/The Early Show

> Sixpence None The Richer has been a fan of OTR since the start... and if
you
> don't have their self-titled album (the one with Kiss Me)then GO BUY IT!
> it's the  best album released in '97 other than OK COMPUTER... it is EPIC
> like Pet Sounds.

Umm, let's not get carried away with our hyperbole, Chris.  It's good, but
it ain't EPIC.

Albums released in 1997 that are *better* than SNTR:
Big Head Todd And The Monsters _Beautiful World_
The Orb _Orblivion_
King Crimson _Epitaph_
KMFDM _$#(@&_ (symbols)
Yes _Keys To Ascension_

That's just off the top of my head, though.

--
Chris Emery
Web Commerce Developer