Re: guns

Here in the UK handguns are banned. In London last year there were 32
murders (which is very low for a city of London's size) and only 2 of those
were gun-related (therefore drug-related). I think the numbers speak for
themselves. Children will keep on dying needlessly until you understand that
thinking of gun ownership as a constitutional right denies the human right
to life for all of us.

Sian (now back to lurking)
"Tell me, what it is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?"