Re: gee, thanks....

When people in
>the midst of their darkest day can still love eachother, have communion (in
>the sense of a true connection) with eachother, can still shine with the
>hope
>that is in them that the evil they see is something temporary, something
>never meant to be, something that exists only in this twisted shattered
>world, and that the beauty and good they see and do is a glimmer of the
>true,
>the real, the eternal that is to be.

That's why we call it Hollywood, bub.  Its a movie.  make believe, fairy
tale, overly optimistic drivel, blowing sun shine up your ass.  Of course
we'd like to believe there is this wonderful little streak of goodness in us
all and that's supposedly eternal or whatever.  There is a term for that,
its called denial, avoidance reaction.  We'd only "love" each other in the
darkest days because we NEED each other for support.  The herd instinct if
you will to increase the chance of survival of each Individual animal, or
maybe in some cases the instinctual urge to reproduce and pass on the genes
when one knows death is upon us.  once the danger passes, so does this
mythical "love" for all.  People hardly love each other now, you think
having a machine gun sticking up your anal cavity is going help that
disposition?  Evil is eternal, bitch.