Re: Pass the drugs, please

> > Two words:  think napalm.

yeahchriswecouldusenapalmbutwherewouldwegetit?>imeanitsjustnotthesortofthing
youfindaroundwalmartorhomedepotsoyeahifwehadnapalmthenwewouldntmissourgunsas
muchbutithinkitsreallyunrealistictosaycomeonjusttakemygunihavenapalm!
> :)
>
> > (what did you expect?)
> wd*y*e?

I think Mark needs a vacation. Good thing he's getting off to take that trip
to the big city...he's been slurring his speech lately...anyone else notice?

Ah well.. he'll return a new man.

:-)

Lara

...oh, and it's L-a-r-a.  (hehe! - just kidding, call me what you want)