Re: Emmyou Harris Question

I just bought wrecking ball about 3 months ago. I was waiting to find it
used and it's one of those that just never gets traded in.  Finally I
found it in pristine condition.  It's very good.  It's also slow and
moody. I would recommend it to those who like slow, thoughtful carefully
crafted music.  As others have stated, it does sound country, but just
slightly.  My favourites are
"Goodbye", "Where will I be", and "Every grain of sand"  I personally
don't like much of her other work--so this album is truly a genre
crosser as far as I'm concerned.