Stuff - It's Sunday evening.

> and: Would someone please purchase a chocolate orange and send it to me?
> I'll reimburse you, I promise. My address is:..... oh wait.
>
> not a good idea to post an address on a list such as this, right? I've
seen
> more than a few hints of potential stalkers.

No kidding...this list is FULL of stalkers...take Chris Emery for example...

He just will NOT leave me alone.

> just kiddding. really.

Yeah, me too. :-Þ

So, um, Mark... you still going to NY?

Guess you'll be the sole representative. Last I talked to listie Stephanie
(the one I met at the Tower and then saw at Circle of Hope...you still
here?) anyway, I think she lived in North Jersey...she might be there. And
she's cool...you should try to find her there.

I had a bittersweet weekend.

Guess that's it.

Lara