sorry about this, and I know that...

...I am extremely behind but I couldn't pass this down.

adrian said:
>Loving someone doesn't count for much these days.

"These days"? Has loving someone at all ever been easier in history? Or now
that we're in the 21st century, loving someone just lost its value?

Noone has to answer. You can release all the exasperated sighs you want as a
result of my tardiness; I just wanted to comment.

And now, you can write "idiot" on my forehead, but, I'm very curious about
this: what does "hth" mean, anyway?

and: Would someone please purchase a chocolate orange and send it to me?
I'll reimburse you, I promise. My address is:..... oh wait.

not a good idea to post an address on a list such as this, right? I've seen
more than a few hints of potential stalkers.

just kiddding. really.
:)