RE: here's your damn OtR content!

--- Original Message ---
"GLASSFORD,JOHN" <jglassford at neo_rr.com> Wrote on
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:26:30 -0500
 ------------------
 whenever OtR
makes their way 'round these parts again.   she wants to go,
she said.
(yay!)

Does she want to go to new york?

J/K

NP:  tom waits  __beautiful maladies__   (marq, this one wouldn't
be a bad
start, either,  like if you were gonna start some potential OtR
person with,
say,  __besides__ or __amateur shortwave radio ethiopia__)

I bought "Rain Dogs"  I like it (not as much as Mule variations),
but he says gd on it.  I <grit teeth> hate <grit teeth> that!

(marq-  chew gum on the plane)

Yes, I'm still going--for those of you keeping score at home.
 And I'm excited as @#$%^&!!!

-----