Re:

>who is j.h.?  that could be me... hmmm. (i'm j.m.h though)

what are you talking about, marie?  that was you!  i love to quote you baby.
ever since you started sending me your poetry i've been such a sucker for
your words o' wit.  it's just too bad you always forget the wisdom you be
spoutin' like a gyser. (no reference to steam intended here)

>i like your phraseology--nice.  although, the education/intelligence
>disclaimer is clearly overly modest.  you and your apes did pretty well.

i'm just standing on the shoulders of giants so to speak.  i say nothing
original- well, basically.  you could say i was "aping". three cheers for
high brow humor.

>All human nature vigorously resists grace because grace changes us and the
>change is painful. -Flannery O'Connor

i've yet to read flannery.  i want her book of short stories.  can you tell
me the name of the book which contains her short stories?

thanks,
b'

"hmm. . . that crow seems to be calling my name," thought Caw.
-j.h.