Re: gee, thanks....

yo, adrian!

>how does one fearfully make anything?  is it something like chemical
>weapons?  you wanted to make something to kill the gypsy moth and,viola,
>you got sarin gas on your hands...

were you ever a child who made something for someone you loved?

>you are right, it doesn't matter, beauty, happiness and contentment are
>transient, but pain, hatred and evil last forever.

this is almost funny to me.  "pain, man...that's real, and umm, hatred,
yeah...and evil, too."  okey dokey.  i am in 100% agreement with your second
statement, however the first is flawed...both exist forever, lover.

>do i really?  that's news to me.  but that can be taken in so many
>different ways.

i see you saw through my double ontondra, you little minx.  you certainly do
know how to charm the ladies.  i know, i know...i'm the only one who thought
this.

>who said anything about god?  i don't think you want me to get on that
>soapbox.

oh, and i wonder what your position might be... not to be presumptuous, or
cloaked in speech once again.

jane