Faith & Writing Conf/Robert Deeble

For those of you not fortunate enough to catch Linford&Karen, Buddy&Julie, Robert Deeble & Pedro the Lion at the Faith & Writing Conference in Grand Rapids this weekend, L.A.'s Robert Deeble will be playing in Cincinnati (actually just across the river in Newport) at the York Street Tavern Friday night (March 31).  I'm looking forward to seeing him play live for the first time (that's my first time seeing him play live, not his first time playing live--now you see why I need to go to the writer's conference), but I've been enjoying both of his albums for many months.  You can get more details at http://www.pastemusic.com/deeble/core.htm.

-Josh Jackson