Re: the "intelellectural" discussion

>What's the use of the day to day grind of life without love and such?

my point exactly.  what's the point without love and such?  i think we just
take different parts of that sentence as the given and the dependant
variable.

>It threatens to destoy any beauty in their marriage, and yet more
>beauty is created as they still choose to love each other, to be honest
>with their weeknesses and failure, and fight to remain in deep
>relationship.

well, when and if i find such a person that's willing to stand by a
committment, i will revise my point of view, but not until then.  maybe i
will regain my faith in human kind one day, but at this moment, people are
slime sucking scum, some more so than others.