Re: Boasting

Where can I score one of these engineering marvels?

around here we have them at Marc's/Bernie Shulman's  and also BJ's Wholesale
Club.   trouble is you're not from around here.    You might try a grocery
store,  and if they don't have 'em at Krogers,  you might be able to find
'em at a more  upscale grocery.   Failing that,  try specialty candy
shoppes,  but i bet you won't have to go to this extreme.
these things come packaged in a little cardboard and cellophane box,  and
inside the box the orange is wrapped in foil.  (you can see it because of
the cellophane).
they are so neat,  and i'm going out for candy pretty soon anyway.   i might
just get one.  yum.

Also, where can I buy one of these Gods that you speak highly of?

look for the buildings with the really high, pointy roofs.  sometimes they
even ring bells so you can find 'em in the dark.

happy to help.

and from another thread:
"boobies"    ugh!  how i hate that word.   "boobs" and "boobies" ---
horrible words for wonderful things.

see ya.
jg