Re: feeling cranky

>If you don't believe that the human soul has nothing good to offer, how,
>I have to ask, did you end up on the Over the Rhine list.

retribution?

>B/c if OtR
>doesn't make beauty, then what's the point?

absolute and sheer boredom

>Why do we apply the category of evil only to humans.  If a wolf steals a
>baby out of a crib and eats its brain, why is that something other than
>evil?

because the wolf does not know any better. to the wolf, its just another
meal, it makes no difference whether its a baby's brain or a moose.  its
eating to survive.   to be evil, there must be malicious intent.  i don't
think you can prove intent in the case of the wolf.

>Of course, there's no reason the list should bend to my mood,

why not, i bend everyone around me to my mood