Re: Re: RE: i hate to lurk nothing--I love to post something

I would argue that it requires intelligence to have a "screw it" attitude
about life, especially your life in particular.  It requires intelligence to
see the futilities of life and be bored by such things.  On the other hand,
knuckle dragging thick skulled neanderthals can be entertained by their own
trivial life for hours on end.  Lower life forms are motivated by their
instincts of survival. They are not capable of seeing the universe beyond
survival of the individual, propagation of the species and other such
drivel,  while on the grand scheme of things, individual survival or even
the species is not all that consequential.

But at least us "pseudo-intelellectual" brood can spell intellectural