Re: Re: RE: i hate to lurk nothing--I love to post something

I'm sure I can see how those having more in common with an ape than intelligent humanity could have a "screw it" attitude about life - especially someone else's.  I'm just thankful that the sanctity of a life is not dependant upon you and your pseudo-intelellectual brood having any respect for it...heaven forbid!

Return volley...