Re: RE: i hate to lurk nothing--I love to post something

I think I would have to just go ahead and slit my wrists if I believed this.

On Sun, 26 Mar 2000 15:28:42 GMT Adrian McFadden <huxley00x at hotmail_com> wrote:

there is about as much purpose to our existence as, say, a dung beatle's.
we go through the grind, roll out the crap, and the lucky ones among us die
for doing something he or she believes in and the rest, well, the rest just
die.

and some of us do not fear death simply because we no longer give a shit
either way.  its quite a liberating experience.  i've come to terms with
this concept a couple years ago, and ever since then i've considered myself
living on borrowed time.  so i guess i am just waiting for godot or that
blaze of glory, which ever comes first :)