Re: Jeff Holland's timeline

     Jeff Holland's web page is an interesting sampler of OtR.  I
would like to see other web pages so that a search of "Over-the-Rhine"
finds dozens of related sites.  The timeline is easier to deal with
as an overview than the list archive.

     My suggestion is to look through the archives for references to
interviews and put links to those interviews on your site.  I can
remember a few times when someone posted a link to an interview
somewhere, then later I cannot remember how to get to that interview.

     When I click on one of your links, the color of the link becomes
difficult to read on the brown background.

--Rick C