Linford's Apology

Hello again already,

We realized after our office dispatched my letter yesterday that the
paragraphs were butchered en route leaving a rag tag trail of words a mile
long that looked as if they'd been drug along the bottom of the Ohio River
all night by someone trolling for catfish. Now if you're like me, you hate
this with a pure and bitter hatred. Please rest assured that we will do
everything in our power to make sure this never happens again. I don't blame
you if you abandoned the affair a few lines in and moved on with your life.

The good news is, these letters are now archived at overtherhine.com. You can
go to the site and read a clean version if you so desire.

When somebody asked if there were any announcements, I forgot to mention a
few important bits of information.

After six years downtown on Court Street, our offices have moved. Please make
a note of this new contact information:

New address:
Over the Rhine
Post Office Box 12078
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

New phone: 513.731.6837 (731-OVER)
New fax: 513.731.9668

The e-mail address remains OtRhine at aol_com

And again, our new website is overtherhine.com

Karin and I are playing a little syndicated radio show this coming Monday,
March 27, in Lexington, KY. The "live" audience tickets are sold out, but
there is a live webcast at woodsongs.com that will begin around 6:45pm EST.
I'm told that an interview and whatever tune we play for an encore will be
available at kentucky.com following the performance. We will also perform in
Lexington on Monday on WKYT TV (CBS), on a program that airs at noon. And on
radio station WRVG at 3pm. Kentuckians will say, Ok, Ok, that's enough now.
Go on back to Ohio.

And the show that will be keeping us up at night:

Over the Rhine in concert in New York City at The Lamb's Theater, 130 West
44th Street between 6th and Broadway. ("The Lamb Goes Down Easy on
Broadway.") Doors 7:30 pm, Show 8 pm, Tickets $15 at the door. (General
Admission, all ages welcome.)

overtherhine.com for more info...

Thanks for listening.

Bon courage,