Re: flaming lips

The Flaming Lips have released many good albums.  I know people hate "she
don't use jelly" off of Transmissions from the Satellite Heart but that
album is truly one of their best.  "Hit to Death in the Future Head" is
another really good one, released before Transmissions.  "Clouds Taste
Metallic" is another great CD released AFTER Transmissions.  I have a copy
of "Zaireeka", which can be played one, two, three, or four cd's at a time.
It was released after "Clouds".  And finally, their most recent effort "The
Soft Bulletin" is also a keeper.  Many say it's their best.  It's definitely
their most mellow.  Zaireeka gets my vote as their best effort to date.

In keeping with the idea that spurned "Zaireeka", the Lips have done
numerous "Parking Lot Experiments".  These experiments consist of 100's of
jam boxes all with cds of music, noises, and samples of nature compiled by
the Lips.  They still do these experiments from time to time and you can
find out when and where at their www.

~KT