flaming lips

Bruce wrote:
>URGENT REQUEST:
>Does anyone here have that Flaming Lips 4 CD set that was basically
>an octaphonic album that you needed 4 CD players to play,
>simultaneously?  It was designed to be a "social event", gather four
>people together and start 'em at the same time and listen.  I really
>want to hear it.

oooo... that sounds cool.  no, i don't have the set, but if you arrange
for a listening party, let me know... that sounds crazy...

but the good kind of crazy.  i wonder what gave them the idea to do
that?

Dan

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/