Re: i wonder...

> we all hate people, we all love people, we all
> judge eachother harshly, cruelly...some of
> ask for forgiveness.

Was this story an attempt to get me to hate you?  I'm sorry you don't
believe me, but I really don't hate people.  I've tried.  It never works
out.  I think it's a gift really, so I don't fight it anymore. I always
seem to find something endearing in a person--even those who walk all
over me, chew me up and spit me out, etc, etc. I've  had people do some
pretty horrible things to me, but I never end up hating them.  I do get
angry, but I always get over it and in the end it all just seems like so
much water under the bridge.  I can serve myself and others much better
if I don't hate or hurt.  It's not a choice--it's just the way I am.

So, I would encourage you to rethink you're argument--just because no
one you've ever encountered fits a certain form, doesn't mean it can't
happen...

-m