Fwd: movies and a new question

since amy romania's posts never seem to make it to the list, i took the
liberty of forwarding this one.  :)

-- BEGIN included message

> and thirdly, to amyromania...i went to see some of chuck's games the other
> night, and the team we saw when you were here was playing.  remember
gregg,
> the little kid wearing number 1?  well, his team lost again, poor thing.
but
> it was a good game.  just thought you might wanna know...since we were
> thinking about you.  :)

oh,. he was so cute. Sorry the team lost. but I know he plays good... and
glad to know you were thinking of me, were you cross stitching as well?

> happy monday everyone.  i'm on spring break...thank goodness!

Glad to hear that, now go find some sun and enjoy life precious.

I fly out tomorrow! :-) heading back to Romania all.

Amy

-- END included message