Printing a retraction!!!!!!!!

<< This was interesting:
 >Question:  Which came first, the Christian undertones or the Christian
 >market? Because I have not noticed in my personal experience that the
 best
 >way to sell records is to go for the Christian market . . . note the
 obvious
 >examples Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith.  Just a thought >>

Understanding is dawning on my brain.  My replies for this quote were real
weird until I reread it . . . .the intended wording was "the best way to sell
records is NOT to go for the Christian audience."  I was noting A.G. and
M.W.S. to say that they have recently gotten mainstream hits and therefore
gotten more publicity.