Re: pardone

hi.

> hello all you interesting, got a lot to say, a little cruel people:

uh-oh.  i think she may mean me.

> i say sheep because i think people at large need to rethink why they
> consider the word sheep to be so negative.

hmmm.  let's see.   sheep:  cute, cuddly, warm balls of curly wool,
they've got that short dark velvety fur running down their nose that's fun
to stroke.  When i go to the herb farm in Chesterland i spend most of my
time hugging and petting the sheep.   but.......i don't think this is quite
what you meant when you called us sheep.  not the cute things,  but the
stupid things  that just follow the shepherd  and are rather easily led
about  and do little but rummage for a new patch of grass not too far from
the old patch of grass.
i'm not cute.  i'm not cuddly.   i don't have that much wool left, either.
but i'm not entirely stupid and Karin and Linford aren't leading me into any
pen or stable with their staff of music.   i'm not a sheep.    i'll make up
my own mind.

> but, (i'm taking a deep breath here) i need to admit i was at fault.
{confession snipped.  but you remember it.}

o.k.  remember when i said "i don't think i like her (you)" ?      i'm
beginning to like her (you)  now.

> i do need to say something though...
> only 2 people were kind/loving to me in responses.  one of whom
> isn't a christian and the other one posted me privately.

well, that "one of whom isn't a christian"   ~might~  be me  but i really
doubt it, since i um,  said,  um,  that i was gonna bust a cap in her (your)
ass,   and the last time i checked the idiomatic lexicon,  that isn't a
"kind/loving"  thing to say to ppl.     (again i stress the figuratively
speaking angle).

> so a little
> something to all the amazingly tolerant, well versed christian elite
> on this list.  what's your problem?

could be the same kinda problem that some of 'em had when they filled up
Lostie Jan's  in-box with hate mail last year.    Tuesday she was all our
friend,  Wednesday they wanted to bust a cap in her ass.  (figuratively, i
hope).    So,  my splendid people (from yesterday's  post)  aren't perfect.
let's hope that less people responded negatively to your (not nice, exactly)
post than to Jan,  and it's because they learned from that Jan experience.
i mean,  i'm hoping they learned.

> never leaves our sides.  even if were totally wrong and protesting
> stupidly in the name of our god.  so get off your high horses.
>
> jane

i'd agree, but isn't  that the same kind of high horse plain jane (you) was
(were)  on?

i accept her (your)  apology for the way you asked her (your)  question.
nice of her (you)  to come out and say "sorry".     maybe we can all be
friends again  someday.   or maybe you would have no interest in that.
either way,  i now consider this subject dropped.    the rest of you can
carry on as you will;  i have no desire to be your shepherd,  i will not
speak for you.

olive branch extended.

jg