Re: recent Jack question

--- Creole1239 at aol_com wrote:

> yes i do and did already use a similar setup....
> into a Fender Twin reverb.

yeah... i like the sound of my original '65 blackface
fender deluxe reverb. that and a tele will cut through
about anything. my old gretsch sounds cool through it,
too, but i can get a mellower sound through my 70s
princeton reverb. had a fender twin once, got rid of
it for the deluxe. not a single regret, either.

>interesting chorus idea. do you
> do that all the time?

depends upon what i'm playing, really. but with a
slap-back echo and good spring reverb, it sounds like
you're playing in a back alley somewhere.

> have the CE-3.... but don't use it much it seems to
> loose the guitar dynamic
> with chorus.

the ce-2 is cut and dry. only a rate and depth
control. i like the sound of this one because it
sparkles.

>  >> i also got a b&w
>  >> post card today from Jack
>  >> and Hazel Henderson

> i agree. mine has a Macy's Parade Santa Clause
> baloon on it.... maybe i'll
> scan it. i love Jack!!!!

hazel's just as cool. maybe the hendersons can throw a
coup and change the band name to over the highlands...

:{)}

bink