Re: ya know what gets me....

to put my two cents in. i agree that OtR (K&L) are using their God given gift
in a way less traveled.... to me a more honest, genuine, and down to earth
way.... i love hearing their struggles, questions, and some answers in the
songs and that helps and moves me more then most any "contemporary christian"
band has and has touched another whole audience that has found this beautiful
God made music that never would have heard it in that OTHER market.

anything else i would say would be retreading someone elses talk... if that
wasn't already.

Christopher F.