Re: recent Jack question

Christopher F sed:

> also i wanted to note i recieved a very nice b&w post guard today from
Jack
> and Hazel Henderson ( i talked to Hazel at the Taft show) to tell me
that
> they are out of his solo CDs in the US right now but he is currently
working
> on a new one that may be out by summer. so keep your eyes and ears
peeled.

Hmm, sounds hopeful.  Unfortunately, that's what he told me LAST SPRING
when I talked to him last.  It's all right, though -- I know they're all
just busy playin music and recordin stuff.  But I have enjoyed Jack's
first solo effort a lot (Henderson and the Tall Men -- This Illustrious
Ride) and am anxious to hear what else he's got.

I wouldn't recommend Jack's solo stuff for the casual OTR fan, however.
Maybe for the casual OTR fan who also is a die hard Tom Waits fan like
me, since Jack has got one helluva gravely voice, or for the OTR
completist who must have it all.

Anyways, enough outta me.  Back to lurking.

love,
Jon

Gordy rocks.