Re: people please

>>  the difference is otr
knows that a vast majority of their fans
are christians.  i think they know how
to pull the strings. <<

i would be interested to know if this is true.  it seems pretty balanced to me.  shelly took a poll of the list once...anyone remember the results?
oh, and to the person who asked me about her e-mail address, i have lost hers--and yours!  sorry!!!
thanks,
jan
p.s.  i am avoiding comment on the "non-gay" issue.  aren't you all proud of me?  remember what happened last time?  my in-box has been hate mail-free for a long time since then, and i am not looking to fill it up again...