Re: Moth

You zealots.

Just kidding.  No, mine were too strong of words.  And thinking back, I'm on
some weird tangent that doesn't relate at all to what I originally intended.
  and I don't know how I got here.  But I think I've been itching to use the
line "panties in a bunch" for awhile.  It was incalculable urge.

ever since I absorbed sting's "fragile" in my little brain, and to a lesser
degree, "history will teach us nothing" I never could figure out the reason
anyone would hurt someone else...  That sounds simple and childlike maybe,
but I really believe it.

Arguing religion to me is like arguing abortion or pudding flavors.  You
can't sway people really, especially not through words.  And I doubt anyone
(be it God or the CEO of Jello's Pudding Division) wants people to fight.

Golly, does it help if I say I'm running on little sleep this last few
weeks??

"Who shall I call tonight?,
Which of my satellites?,
You'll be Detector Ray,
I'll be the King of May"
              -- John Taylor 99

"This is not going to be a Bruce & Drew Night.
It's going to be an Everybody Night"
              -- Amy Smiley 00

Bruce