upcoming OtR CD smig of info

all,

i have learned one thing about the upcoming (late summer) self-titled (at
last word) Over the Rhine album (of new music)..... it was produced by
nashville native Dave Perkins. Dave has a studio there called "Dave's Garden
of Eden" and i imagine a lot of the recording (etc.) was done there.

Another Ohio native band, Mattie Groves (featuring Nick Gianonia as front
person, and Mike G. on bass live) also recorded with Dave and the results are
fantastic. visit their site and get their CD at www.mattiegroves.com.
seriously i have to suggest you all go out and order the album, Chris Donahue
(former VOL, Sixpence studio helper, Fleming and John touring bassist) does
the bass, Dale Baker (Sixpence) plays drums in fact that was to be his "band"
when he left 6pence a few monthes ago but we went back (can't blame him), our
beloved Ric Hordinski co-wrote two songs (though no playing) and lots of
other good textured players.

enjoy,

Christopher F.