Re: Cycles

Greetings all,

I don't know about the rest of the list, but you've all been missing my
meager contributions for the last 5-6 weeks 'cause I was fired back on 1/7.
Since my e-mail access was only at work, it went away as well.  Since then
I've discovered the free access at my local public library and thanks to the
fine folks at Hotmail, I'm back.

I was missed, wasn't I?
(Probably not, oh well)

Anyways, as others have said it's probably just a lull in the season.  As a
long-time listee I've seen it come and go.

A few observations,
The new website looks really great!  I never did wander into the Orchard so
I can't really compare, but the OTR site is as good or better than a lot of
other band sites I've seen.  I haven't had a chance to thoroughly peruse the
site, but it looks quite promising.

I didn't know GDBD had been officially released on Back Porch, I'll have to
look for it soon.  I've had the rhinelander edition for a while but the
collection just wouldn't be complete without the latest version.....

Looking forward to future shows or CD's,

AaronB
(TAFKAb at n_c, or The Artist Formerly Known As barkera at nsk-corp_com)

np:  Danielle Brisbois (sp?) - Arrive All Over You