@@@@@@@Compuserve anyone??

Okay, since the list is in this lull, I don't feel so bad for asking you
good people a totally off topic question.

Circuit City is having this Compuserve promotion.  It goes something
like this:  I sign up for 3 years of compuserve at $21.95 per month and
they give me a FREE in-store credit of $400. I can buy anything I
want--anything.  150 minidiscs, 16 DVD's, a new clothes dryer, 1,000
batteries. I *need* a new monitor.

So what I'm wondering, is anyone out there actually on Compuserve?  I
figure it must be really bad service if they have to pay people $400
just to sign up.
Here's the math.

I already pay $16.07 for internet service that I love.

16.07
X  36
------
578.12

Compuserve would make that

21.95
X  36
------
790.20

That's a difference of $212.08 over next three years (see below)

 790.20
-578.12
-------
 212.08

So my question, does Compuserve suck?  And, if said Compuserve does
suck, is the level of suckiness >, <, or = $212.08 spread over the next
three years.  In other words, $70.69 each year (just a little suckiness
would tip the scales here, I think).

Thanks!
-Mark----who has today, spilled Coke in  his lap, Dr Pepper on his
shirt, and hibachi sauce on his other shirt!