surprises and not

hey kids!

so, valentine's day has come and gone, and every year my brother and i have
received some little gifts from my dad.  well, this year, my brother got a cd
called _my lady greesleeves asks what child is this_.  apparently my brother
loves the song, and my dad *found* a compilation with many different artists
performing it.  so, i was looking at the back and saw the name over the
rhine, and i was so incredibly excited!  i just *had* to tell the list that
otr was on a compilation that no one had heard of!

and while i was off in my revelry, my brother said, "oh, he burned this
himself!"

oh, well.  nevermind, then.  but i still think it's kinda cool that they're
included on a compilation, even though my dad made it.

questions about this coming weekend.  who all is coming to the amy romania
gig?  it seems to me that lostees are less interested in spending time with
all the other lostees (as shown by the lack of response to ysoie about the
rhinelander ball and the lack of talk about bink playing at bradys for amy
romania).  anyway, i was wondering if any kent lostees would be willing to
put up amy romania, my fiance and me for that night.  we *could* stay in a
hotel, but we'd prefer to be with people we know.

also looking forward to celebrating jen's birthday!  :)

hope everything is going well with everyone.  amy romania, e-mail me sometime
tonight with your flight information again.  i know i have it, but i just
want a second copy to confirm numbers and such.  :)  i'll try to e-mail you
before you leave...and bring warm clothes.  'tis cold here.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka