Re: red eyes, red ends, red bangs

Heather (Seattle) writes:

> anyone going to the seattle show on saturday?
>  i'll don the reds. oncle boo will be up there as well (for both fri. and
>  sat.)
>  doc, aren't you from the seattle area??

As Heather indicated, I have wrangled myself a trip up to Seattle for this
coming weekend and will be taking in the OtR shows up there.  I'd enjoy
getting to meet some northwestern listies at the same time, so please speak
up and let me know if you'll be in attendance.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  A Monk MP3

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky