Re: Cowboy Junkies Valentines Day at Bogarts

In a message dated Tue, 15 Feb 2000  2:04:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Rick Cassinelli II" <rickcassinelli at hotmail_com> writes:

As we talked I asked him
> if he would show up to a Rhinelander Ball if it were in
> Cincinnati or Kent.  He said that he thought it would
> be good to have another Rhinelander Ball and that they
> probably would have one.  I forgot that they own the
> name Rhinelander Ball and so he probably meant in the
> sense of an officially Over-the-Rhine sponsored event,
> so I forgot to ask specifically if the listees
> had a ball would they visit.  Blame my star-struckedness
> for the oversight.

Hmmm. I'm not sure he "owns" the name, since they've had Rhinelander gatherings, but I don't think a ball per se.

Which brings me to my next point: I'm back online, in case you hadn't noticed, and ready to start again in the planning.

I know Rick-- bless you!-- posted several ideas about whys and wherefores, and I'd like to know what everyone else thought of them. Being as far away as I am, I'm not going to proceed with something unless those closer say, "Hey! This IS a nifty place! Yahooo!" Or something akin.

Anyway, discuss. I'll be reading!