new webpage lunch hour dreams shows i can't go to the ball the future greetings

Howdy from Tejas, friends~

I haven't done this in a very long time, so I may be a little rusty. The email
that follows is divided according to topic for your convience.  [Skip to the
future if you are looking for something along the lines of a speculative
discussion, which I am not very good at starting anyway].

web page

I wanted to mention that the new web page looks wonderful.  Seeing pictures of
K&L and their 'contributors' in action was almost like watching a show.  I
didn't read the bios and such so I won't jump into that controversy.

I was wondering if you all knew that the Junkies were dropped off of their
label and that Margo's hubby is now a bigwhig at the label.

lunch hour

As I scanned the new page at my part-time job, a coworker came into my world
to hand me some edits.  He noticed a pile of CDs on my desk and shuffled
through them.  He came across OTR, and words that I have only heard out of two
other Texan's mouths came streaming out -- 'Over the Rhine, they're amazing.'
Conversations of the new record deal, the new web page, Karin's angelic voice
and the like ensued.  I was very happy.  Sharing OTR is something that alot of
you do everyday, I only have this list serve and conversations with my hubby.
I was very happy.

dreams

Old topic as it may be [like other topics aren't repeated annually on this
list serve], I had a dream about OTR many many months ago, which was very odd
for me as I have never seen them live or actually move.  It was actually a
very silly little dream, but I was inclined to listen to OTR all of the next
preceeding day. . . and Karin still had long hair.  All of the past members
were there, crowded -- and, somehow, I knew them all by name.  A very
strangely ordinary dream.  Bah!

shows I can't go to

gee. . . this record deal makes me so unbelievably happy -- oh boy, OTR is
doing more shows -- they are coming soooooooo much closer to Texas -- I can't
wait to actually go to one.
Yes, somehow K&L or someone has decided that the US is made only of Northern
States, and for some unknown reason, Tennessee.  Attending a show this year
will still be extremely difficult since there are out of state trips that I
absolutely MUST take.  You know, even if they could just make it as far as San
Fran or Denver, I could talk Rob into going.

the ball

does it still exsist?

the future

so, is this list serve still going to be around?  it looks like they are
wanting to build a virtual otr fan club or something of that nature.  what
about scraping the rhinelander fan goodies, pretty icky if you ask me.  are
they going to start monitoring the list?  will some bigwhig from
virgin/backporch be sitting behind a desk reading all of our nonsensical
jarblings?  will we get periodic emails about otr merchandise and the like?
what will become of the list?  what will become of our little personalities?
what will become of the future?

greetings

hello to everyone, hi new people, let me give a shout out to all my homies who
i have not had time to write or write back or who i've been missing for a
while~ what up harnishes, keep it real goth queen ysoie, stay stand up jg, and
where you been hiding mack daddy chris?

I better scurry away.  I have to run and get depressed about my upcoming
birthday.  I usually spend a few hours a day musing over it lately.  Sinead
Lohan fans, check out her web page, she has a video out for 'Whatever it
Takes' that you can download.  It was incredible to actually watch her move
and make facial expressions, she has chopped off all of her hair, though.

take care, all

the old, married dana

and chris, i have to let you know that by some act of god or wonderful
miracle, my new liscense came back and reads Dana McCullough Brewer~so, it's
still in there, I am still Dana McCullough

np: the quiet hummings of the cpu to my left [which was affectionately named
strep a by Rob] and the occassional creekings of an old home