Play by play with commentary by FJ and TMBG

Summary of digest for today:

The Drew is brilliant.

His mum thinks so, too.

Linford and Karin were babies once, and they're revealing this fact
pictorially on the nice new site.

Which really looks way cool and in part explains where LD's
meet-the-public energies have been directed for some time . . . The site
is fitting.

There are "unreleased" song lyrics on the site, but mostly unreleased
only if four-or-five-year-old songs that have been played 4000 times each
are still "unreleased."

Brian and Ric should have pictures with haloes and maybe little wings.
(Frankly, I endorse this and think we should very kindly, very humbly
lobby for it.  FWIW.)

Punctuation war, battle one:   ?!

Punctuation war, battle two:  (...)

Winner: Amy Smiles.  (Amy Joy is always the winner, in my my book.)

Ric used to be someone else.

Brian used to be optional.

The man's always standing on drummers. (commentary by the fred)

"My name is Dr. Worm.  I'm not a real Doctor, but I am a real worm.  I
like to play the drums.  I think I'm getting better, but I can handle
criticism."  (commentary by they might be giants)

Linford is a jedi of immense power, and a brilliant pilot to boot.  He
used to race pods on tattoine when he was just a little kid.  (Also,
apparently, he read books and played the piano in little white churches.)
 He got to marry the queen.  (And hearts were brakinng all over the
galaxy.)  Once, Obi Wan Kenobi kicked his ass.  Sometimes, he sounds like
James Earl Jones.  (Plus, he's no slouch with a bass guittar.)  Anyone
opposing his rule should be careful not to kiss each other in the second
movie, because they might find out in the third movie that they're
actually fraternal twins.  Gross.  We, his children, know there is still
good in him, though he once crushed the throats of several henchmen.

***

Bruce is yoda and very wise.

***

Global Thermal Nuclear War

Good day to you, losties,

Dr.  Fred

("I'm not a real doctor, but I am a real Fred.  I am an actual Fred.")