THE Drew (no OtR)

Well, all of the rumors are true... Drew is a talentless hack.

Do not associate with him.  Do not even make eye contact or
you'll be sucked into his realm of twisted lies.  It's all a
horrible trap...

;)

No, seriously, Drew is actually a quite gifted actor.  For those
on the list who have been fortunate enough to be able to see him
in his recent performance with the Mariemont Players in THE
COARSE ACTING SHOW- am I right about him?

I hadn't seen a play for a while.  Actually, I'd been in about
two plays since I've actually got the benefit of sitting down and
enjoying a play.  It was nice.

The whole thing was hilarious.  And Drew's characters in the last
two acts were brilliant.  Going into details about the play will
take me too long, but all I can say is that I haven't laughed so
hard for a long time.  It was brilliant.  Imagine a play where
everything goes wrong.  This play was based on actor mess-ups,
prop mess-ups, scene mess-ups, everything.  It was brilliant.

I wish I could see it again.  It was great...  :)

What'd y'all think- AmyJoy, Rick, Bruce, Melissa?

Dan

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/