Re: flamegrilled @@@@

>there are waaay too many carnivores on this list! =)
>absolute best fast food deal:
>taco bell baja chalupa w/ beans instead of meat for
only 99 cents...

>(but i do love arby's curly fries!)

Mmmm....meat.......arg....*drool*......*slurp*...

I guess bean taco's would be ok....but if I'm going to
be in a group with a bunch of guys, I'd rather them
eat meat then beans....

(Arby's curly fries are good so long as you get the
cheese for dippin!)

=====
I believe in fate, so I'm never lost. I'm always exactly where I should be at exactly the right time. Unless I bang my head. That's not fate, that happens when God needs a laugh.